Prosper Shaked

Prosper Shaked is a trial attorney dedicated to representing clients with various personal injury claims in Florida such as car accidents, medical mal

  • Personal Injury
  • Car Accident
  • Wrongful Death
  • Products Liability
  • Medical Malpractice

Rebecca Amster

Ms. Amster's practice is devoted entirely to working with children in their parents' family law matters. Dually disciplined in the law and in therapy

  • Child Custody
  • Divorce
  • Elder Law

Geil S. Bilu

Mr. Bilu obtained his J.D. from the Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2000. He is a member of the Florida Bar and is also admi

  • Real Estate
  • Bankruptcy and Debt
  • Business Law

Talk to a

Jewish Lawyer in Miami

Once you complete the search form below, we submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Jewish attorneys in Miami, Florida matching your search criteria.

Please note that your submission gives permission for the attorneys we match you with to contact you. It does not create an attorney-client relationship. If an attorney agrees to represent you, they will formalize their professional relationship with you directly.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

What can I do about a false claim of child abuse?

Someone filed a false claim of child abuse against me. I proved my innocence in court and I now want to sue them for slandering me and hurting my reputation. I would also like to sue the Miami Department of Children and Families for pursuing the false claims and involving my family, friends and some co-workers. These allegations and investigation affected my standing at my job. Also, will the claims still show up on my record even though they were lies, and the Judge agreed with me?
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0

In a divorce, can a US judge control property in Jordan?

I am helping a friend who is a Jewish immigrant from Jordan. He wants to divorce his wife due to her infidelity. He is concerned whether she will have any interest in property his family still owns in Jordan, because his name is also on that property and it was bought after he and the wife married. It’s very important to he and his family that they maintain that property without interference from wife, who has threatened to force the sale of it if my friend divorces her. Can a Jewish lawyer help him with this situation, and can a US judge even have authority over land located in Jordan?
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0